Posts contain affiliate links, see disclosure for more details.
It is important to celebrate a 40th birthday for a husband with a 40th birthday card for him. life begins at 40 they said, so at 40 it is the beginning of a new dawn although the literal term for the 40th anniversary is a ruby jubilee others choose to call it a new dawn. Are you daunted when it comes to what to write on your 40th birthday card for husband? At Boomf, you have varieties of wishes and messages for a 40th birthday card for husband.
40TH BIRTHDAY CARD MESSAGES FOR HUSBAND.
Birthdays are special occasions especially the 40th birthday of a husband whose life journey has stepped up to maturity at this time to appreciate him with your warm wishes with the messages and wishes below.
- Love you 40 times 40 on this special day and beyond.
- For being my best friend, soulmate and the father of our beautiful kids through the years past I wish you a happy 40th birthday.
- On this 40th birthday of yours I could not think of a better way to wish you than to say you are the world to me.
- My love for you waxes stronger with each passing year.
- To the greatest husband and father you’ve made it to 40 and we are proud of you.
- May your next 40years be as good as your last 40 Happy Birthdays.
- To my handsome husband I love you forever and always happy 40th birthday.
- To our hero we love you so much at 40 and always.
- At 40 you still look cute like you were in your 20s.
- You should be thankful for the different experience life has given you so have a great time and party all day.
- It is great to see you in this decade and I am so excited about what we’ve done and will still do in the years to come.
A 40th birthday card for your husband should make your husband have feelings of relevance in your life, it should appreciate him for all that he has been doing, especially for standing by you through thick and thin. It should also reaffirm your love for him to give him a great feeling like a king for there is no queen without a queen. He is a king in his home since every man is a king in his kingdom.